Saturday 7 July 2012

holidays, campfires, exciting ingredients & more......

What a week it has been, school holidays, sunshine, rain, juggling keeping the children happy and entertained whilst being busy with work, business meetings, catching up with friends, putting my neck out and this morning waking to the twins being sick....it is something we have escaped so far with the twins (they are 18months old now) and have yet to have them sick (I beleive I owe this alot to the fact that they are not in daycare), infact, I couldn't tell you the last time the big girls had a tummy bug either (touch wood!)....we went out to dinner last night and I ordered the twins a Carbonara Pasta and I feel that something in it must have been off as after emptying their entire little stomachs all through their cots this morning they have been fine all day, just a little extra cuddly.....hubby thinks I am even more of a great Mum seen as though I had them stripped, in the bath, washed and cots all stripped and cleaned up whilst he was walking around dry reaching!!!! ha ha!!!!!

Clothes, sheets, toys drying in the sunshine......

We have been trying to make the most of the sunshine when its here and going for walks to the park just around the corner, the twins are very independant and love walking by themselves.....
Having fun :-)

Watermelon anyone???...

We also bought only last week a "campfire" for our backyard and have enjoyed many nights away from the TV just sitting out there relaxing, chatting, singing and spending beautiful, blessed quality family time together......


Warming up by the fire and snuggles with my Miss 7


Little Miss keeping Bronson company whilst he is tied up away from the food!

Little Mr keeping him company this time.....
they are both checking out the food on the table!


YUM! Cooked Marshmellows :-)

Homemade 'damper' with honey

Hubby wanted to create this 'treat' he had in America....
Yep it was full of 'crap' ! But he loved it as a treat!


Our gorgeous boy

Snuggles by the fire :-)
I have been excited to get some yummy deliveries of food this week and been out and about to buy/get some also.....

Tanya bought me some KALE yay!

I am going to attempt baking with 'Agar Agar' for the
first time this week....exciting!

I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend, I have just finished dinner and heading out to sit around our "campfire" with our lovely friend that has come up to visit us from the Blue Mountains this weekend....

Wishing you all a WONDERFUL weekend!

Take Care Of You,
Coll x

PS As I finished typing this I sent hubby up to check on the twins after they have been in bed almost half an hour and he comes back shaking his head, little Miss has been sick everywhere again...another bath.....another set of clothes and sheets....have snuggles on my knee with her and carry her upstairs to bed and sick again, all over the floor this time....another set of clothes......back down stairs for more snuggles, more sick, more clothes! Thank goodness we have a dryer hey! She is finally down....praying for a good night for everyone....

PPS Hubby has toughened up and is cleaning up the mess now too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment